domingo, 29 de abril de 2007

Phenomenal woman

by Maya Angelou

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I'm telling lies.
It's in the reach of my arms
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.
I walk into a room
Just as cool as you please,
And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees
Then they swarm around me,
A hive of honey bees
I say,
It's the fire in my eyes,
And the flash of my teeth,
The swing of my waist,
And the joy in my feet.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.
Men themselves have wondered
What they see in me.
They try so much
But they can't touch
My inner mystery.
When I try to show them
They say they still can't see.
I say,
It's the arch of my back,
The sun of my smile,
The ride of my breasts,
The grace of my style.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.
Now you understand
Just why my head's not bowed.
I don't shout or jump about
Or have to talk real loud.
When you see me passing
It ought to make you proud.
I say,
It's the click of my heels,
The bend of my hair,
The palm of my hand,
The need of my care.
Cause I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

8 comentários:

Unknown disse...

esta é a letra da tal musica

Déjame atravesar el viento sin documentos
que lo haré por el tiempo que tuvimos
porque no queda salida
porque pareces dormida
porque buscando tu sonrisa estaría toda mi vida

Quiero ser el único que te muerda la boca
Quiero saber que la vida contigo no va terminar

Déjame que te cierre esta noche los ojos
y mañana vendré con un cigarro a la cama.
Porque no tengo más intenciones que seguir
bebiendo de esta copa, que no está tan rota.

Quiero ser el único que te muerda la boca
Quiero saber que la vida contigo no va terminar

Porque sí, porque en esta vida no quiero pasar
un día entero sin ti
Porque sí, porque mientras espero por ti me muero
y no quiero seguir así.

Déjame atravesar el viento sin documentos
que lo haré por el tiempo que tuvimos
porque no queda salida
porque pareces dormida
porque buscando tu sonrisa estaría toda mi vida

Quiero ser el único que te muerda la boca
Quiero saber que la vida contigo no va terminar

Porque sí, porque en esta vida no quiero pasar
más de un día entero sin ti
Porque sí, porque mientras espero por ti me muero
y no quiero seguir así.

Anabela disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Anabela disse...

Tinhas razão Joca, assim ficou muito melhor! obrigada pelas sugestões e desculpa lá ter retirado o post....

Joca disse...

Eu SEMPRE tenho razão, eheheheheh

Joca disse...

Anabela:

Republiquei o post da assinatura já modificado e desta vez penso que não irá mais causar tanta lentidão.
No entanto, se voltar a acontecer, delete nele!

Anabela disse...

Tens razão em quê, Joca?

Joca disse...

Era o meu post que estava a causar a lentidão no Blog, certo?

Joca

Anabela disse...

Poderei dizer que foi coincidência, ou não, ehehehhe!!!!
De qualquer modo ainda não experimentei no serviço. Amanhã já te digo. Sim, porque alguns de nós amanhã trabalham......