segunda-feira, 4 de junho de 2007

I could give up chocolate but I'm not a quitter

Good sex, chocolate and wine and I'll be just fine.
Now if I could only decide on what to wear

It’s safe to have chocolate while you’re driving

You never feel guilty after chocolate

You can make chocolate last as long as you want

You can ask a stranger for chocolate without getting your face slapped

With chocolate, satisfaction’s guaranteed

Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands,
and then eat just one of the pieces

Giving chocolate to others is an intimate form of communication,
a sharing of deep, dark secrets

A chocolate in the mouth is worth two on the plate

If it ain't chocolate, it ain't breakfast

There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate

Chocolate satisfies even when it has gone soft

You can have chocolate even in front of your mother

If you bite the nuts too hard the chocolate won't mind

Two people of the same sex can have chocolate without being called nasty names

The word "commitment" doesn't scare off chocolate

You don't get hairs in your mouth with chocolate

With chocolate there's no need to fake it

Chocolate doesn't make you pregnant

You can have chocolate at any time of the month

Good chocolate is easy to find

You can have as many kinds of chocolate as you can handle

You are never too young or too old for chocolate

With chocolate size doesn't matter

Forget love, I'd rather fall in chocolate

It's not that chocolates are a substitute for love.
Love is a substitute for chocolate.
Chocolate is, let's face it, far more reliable than a man.

Man cannot live on chocolate alone, but woman sure can

1 comentário:

Unknown disse...

Tudo verdades verdadeiras.....
Hi! Hi! Hi!