quarta-feira, 20 de junho de 2007
in spite of me
"in spite of me", dos Morphine do album "Cure for Pain"
Last night I told a stranger all about you. He smiled patiently in disbelief. I always knew you would succeed no matter what you tried and I know you did it all in spite of me.
Glad to have known you for the short time that I did. Glad to have been a step up on your way. Glad to be part of you industrious career and I know you did it all in spite of me.
Late last night I saw you in my living room, you seemed to close yet so cold. For a long time I thought that you'd be coming back to me. Those kind of thoughts can be so cruel... so cruel...
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
1 comentário:
Amor cruel, não correspondido...Snif!Snif!snif!
Enviar um comentário